Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Other Priorities...

Tonight I'm pooped and uninspired and don't really have much to say. Of course instead of just not posting like I did for a week or so the last time I had a slump, I've stopped by to tell you that. I've got some stuff in the hopper though, so my lack of oomph shouldn't last for long.

Oh. I'll tell you one funny thing before I wander off into the Great Distraction that is the Internet. The other day Elizabeth put on her sunglasses. Then she pulled them way down onto the tip of her nose and peered over them at us. "Look! Look!", she said, "I'm Grandma!" If you've seen my mom recently you find that funny too. If not, you'll just have to trust me that she was mimicked well.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Okay, this should be really good then!