Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I actually got tagged!

Well, technically I told Jen I wanted to be. But we can pretend, right?

This meme is a brief interview. Which means the questions are deeper than usual. And you know how I love that!

1. If you could invent an easy fix (just one) for anything in your life, what would it be and how would it change things?

If I could invent a money tree I so would. They say money can’t buy happiness and all that, but I’m already happy. I just need some help with some bills. It seems that I will need to take up botany to learn to create trees that sprout little printing presses.

2. You have been given a large sum of money, $500,000.00. Here's the catch: you can't keep it and you can't donate it. You must buy something with it, but for someone else in your family. Who would you buy for and what would you buy?

Despite the fact that I’m a little cranky with my dad today for letting Elizabeth do a back flip off my bed, hitting her face on a nightstand and hurting her neck in the process, I would still buy my parents a house. My parents have never owned a house since they have been poor as church mice my entire life and I think they should have one. I would also have to worry less about them after my mom retires, so it ends up being something for me anyway.

3. You have the opportunity to erase one embarrassing moment from your memory. What would you erase? (Why is optional.)

Hmmmm. I think I would like to erase the time when I was 17 and was at a church youth camp on a college campus, and the girls I was with and I were all ogling and giggling over 3 of the most gorgeous college boys you can imagine, and we had to go to dinner, so we turned to walk up some steps. Which of course, is when we finally caught their attention due to the fact that I tripped, fell UP the steps and then slid down. Ow. AND embarrassing. Let’s erase that.

4. Imagine that you had your dream job. What are you doing? What hours are you working? How much do you think your salary SHOULD be?

Well, I’ve recently had the epiphany that I should be a baby planner, so if anyone wants to hook me up that would be awesome. Otherwise my dream job would be staying home with my girls so I guess my hours should be 24-7, which I’m ok with, and I think my salary should be a million dollars. A day. Muhahahahahaha!

5. What is the one luxury you can absolutely not live without and why not?

I cannot live without the Internet. Some people would argue that it is fast becoming a necessity and not a luxury, but I still disagree on the technical basis that I don’t work from home and I just use the Internet for the fun stuffs at this point. I already live without cable (I really need to tell the story of why I hate Comcast at some point), so really I think I’ve done my part for conservation. I’m also keeping my cell phone. With babies, that really IS a necessity.

Thanks Jen! You're awesome!

2 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Great answers! I especially like the money one.
SO, you've been to the Firepit, eh? :-)

Rachel said...

hee hee. Yep! Great cheeseburgers!