Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's c-c-c-c-cold!

Maybe not to you Northeners, but let me tell you it was pretty chilly today. THE MID 60's!


Which meant that the girls needed to wear JACKETS when they went out to play today. Well, if you look close Lilli is actually wearing a beach cover up, but Grandpa was in charge, so what can you do?


We enjoyed the crisp fall weather today though. hee hee hee

Oh! And we figured out why Lilli has been cranky lately, so that's helpful for our sanity. Teeth! I should have known there were more teeth in the works. She's got at least one more on her top right, so that makes at least 9, plus at least one molar. I really wish she'd let me in her mouth. She's sure all for exploring my teeth thoroughly, she just doesn't like to return the favor.

We're also getting ready for Halloween around here:





Elizabeth's not really a fan of pumpkin goop, but she's been watching Barney and Max & Ruby fall themed videos lately so she was all for giving it a shot. Pretty soon I got put back in charge of the pumpkin though. She really doesn't like gooey stuff. So we ended up with this:


Yes, I know, it looks completely horrified. And in defense of the poor thing, I did NOT choose this face. I made Elizabeth a page of clip art pictures from Word to pick a face from and this is the one she wanted. So yeah. That's just the way it is. We don't have fancy pumpkins in these parts.


Happy Fall everybody!

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

I actually had to scramble last night to make sure Sprite had a jacket for today! It was beautiful though.
Loving the pumpkin. Sprite's gooseneck gourd didn't make it to Halloween unfortunately. It got a bacterial infection (mold) and succombed pretty quickly. :-(