Saturday, March 14, 2009

Those Dang Milestones.

Before:
During:
After:

Stupid milestones. Stupid first haircut. I've taking away the last little bit of infancy about her- the baby mullet. She's even got a certificate.
*sigh*
*sniffle*
*sob*
She's pretty cute though. Especially when she does her impression of the love child of Mia Farrow and Angelina Jolie:
Thanks to Kimberli and the rest of the staff of Bananas Salon for Kids who made this less painful than it could have been.
It was still pretty painful though. At least for me. I should have taken them up on the offer of a lollipop.

2 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

She looks wonderful!
So grown up! I can't let John see this or he'll liven up his arguement about cutting Sprite's hair.

Rachel said...

I really didn't want to do it, but her bangs were so long she was eating them with her food. Kind of icky really. So it had to be done. *sigh*