Thursday, August 25, 2011

10, TEN, the big 1-0

Happy Anniversary to my gorgeous husband!

He is a wonderful husband to me and daddy to our girls, and I am very lucky!


So, in case we ever lose track of just how many years we've been married, we have this:

It was actually a wedding present from my mom, and each year we take a picture on our anniversary, and add it to the book along with some notes on where we're living and what we've been up to that year.

One thing I've noticed in this book is that my husband has been consistently photogenic for the last 10 years, and my appearance...varies.

It's a good thing he loves me flaws and all!

Anyway here's the last 10 years of August 25th


2001

2002


2003


2004


2005 (Elizabeth is in this one also. Any guess where she's hiding?)


2006 (5 year anniversary weekend on Captiva)


2007 (a month and a half after Lilli's birth)


2008


2009 (the first anniversary to be blogged about)


2010


Annnnnnnnd.......2011!

It's been a wonderful 10 years!

2 states, 2 apartments, 2 houses, 2 girls!

Not bad.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

This post is so many shades of awesome! You both look wonderful and forever young. :-)