Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneaky

No Milwaukee update tonight, and you can blame those Milwaukians (Milwaukites?) we went to see last weekend for that.

Do you know what those crazy kids did? They decided to honeymoon on the nearest beach to us. And not tell us they were doing that so they could surprise us one we were home and they were down here. And surprise us they did. We just got back from having dinner with them (late), and put the pooped little ones down for the night. And now I'm going down for the night too, so no update.

In case I haven't been clear so far, it was a good trip. And this was a nice extension of it. I almost felt like I was on vacation again myself. Ahhhhhhh.

Congrats again, you lovebirds, you!

2 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Very cool! Some friends of ours surprised us a month ago by staying at the same hotel I had reviewed the week before so we ended up back there (when I swore I would never come back!).
Someone is looking forward to seeing Lilli and Lizzie-beth in a few days..

Rachel said...

hee hee. They are very excited to see Sprite too! They said "We're going to her HOUSE?" That's a big deal in these parts.