Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What can I rant about today?

Not too much actually.

Elizabeth gave me a scare by developing a sore throat, a headache, and a fever, but her doctor's office kindly got us in today, and didn't keep us waiting when we arrived for our appointment. Turns out she's just got one heck of a cold. Elizabeth is pretty pleased with the way things turned out though, since she's now the proud owner of several tongue depressors, a dinosaur sticker, and a pink rock she picked up, AND got taken out for ice cream. I will have to make up the work I missed, but peace of mind is worth a lot.

"My Little Pony: Princess Promenade" arrived from Netflix this afternoon, leading to an atmosphere of utter bliss in my living room this evening.

I'm thoroughly addicted to Sobe Lifewater's Black and Blue Berry flavor. I've never been a fan of zero calorie beverages, but this one has Purevia instead of one of the chemical fake sugars, and it is DELICIOUS. I need to stop telling people about it though or I won't be able to find it. But I can't help it. I LOVE IT. I like their Fuji Apple and Pear flavor too. But I don't want to marry it like I do the Black and Blue Berry flavor. And yes, I think drinking it today made me a more pleasant person.

My home re-organization project continues to progress, so who wouldn't be feeling more upbeat with that going on? I'm going to go organize my photo albums now.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Hope Elizabeth feels better soon!