Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've either had a stroke or some Novocaine...

Ok, it would be more fun to make you guess, but it was the Novocaine.

Had my first fillings ever for two small cavities this afternoon. It was a lot better than I had imagined, but its still a long time to keep your mouth open. Having stuff on some of my teeth is going to take getting used to, but I really was punished very lightly considering I haven't been to the dentist in...a while. I have to go back in a couple of weeks for two more tiny cavities and the spot where I wore the enamel off part of a tooth chomping on ice on the other side of my mouth. I'm less freaked out about that, but still pretty worn out from working myself up about today.

And since the Novocaine is wearing off enough that I'm now aware that my mouth feels pretty worked over I'm going to bed now. So please have a lovely night, and remember to floss!

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

I have GOT to make an appt for Sprite to see the dentist. I think I'll make John handle that appt.