Saturday, February 21, 2009

It amazes me the things you can rent these days...

...and for super cheap too, or so I was told.

This is seriously the biggest bounce house we have seen outside of a play gym.


And we are big fans of bounce houses.


We spent the afternoon at a friend's house for her son's 4th birthday party. We had lot of fun, but I can never capture that fact on film. Why is that?

The sun in the eyes maybe?

The distraction of the birthday boy's new toys?

Unwillingness to pose due to hunger induced by being downwind of the barbecue?
Exceptionally delicious barbecue I might add.


Perhaps the distraction of a comfortable chair?

I just don't know.
I do know that when the girls are older I'm going to have to convince them that we did fun things when they were little and that they had a good time. Because they're never going to figure that out from the photo albums.
We even went to the park and flew (well, tried to fly, stupid lack of a steady wind) a kite today. But of course I didn't even remember to bring the camera for that one.
*sigh*

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

The pictures of the half hearted looks you can chalk up to "tiredness from ALL THE FUN YOU HAD THAT DAY!!!!"