Wednesday, November 19, 2008

uh huh.

This week I...

Played some WoW (World of Warcraft in case you've been visiting another planet).
Worked.
Went to the local Fall Festival.
Played some WoW.
Saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (that was actually pretty cool, apparently it was the first show of the National Tour, but I'm too busy playing WoW to blog about it).
Played some WoW.
Went to church.
Went back to the Fall Festival.
Played some WoW.
Worked.
Rescued a baby squirrel at said work (you will see post about that one eventually. Cutest thing EV. ER.)
Played me some WoW.
Worked.
Had a church thing.
Played some WoW.
Worked.
Went to the library.
Had another church thing.
Played some WoW.
Remembered I have a blog...

Hmmm. I can't imagine where the week has gone...

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Life after the Expansion Pack, huh?