Thursday, November 13, 2008

A day worth celebrating?

Let's see if we can do this in pictures.
This:
equals this:


And here I am reacting to the fact that my husband is going to be permanently attached to his computer for a while:
ooooooooooh. Woohoo?

I'm not really one to talk though. While millions of wives throughout the world are bemoaning the release of this new expansion, it's a lot cheaper to play with him than to go out for date nights, especially with two expensive little ones lurking around. So I have my own account and I join him occasionally.

In fact, right this very moment we are waiting in the queue to check things out, I'm just a multi-tasker.

But let me tell you that there is someone sitting a little ways off from me who is happy that today is November 13th.

Very, very happy.

4 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Hello cheekbones! You look gorgeous!
John will have to wait for Christmas like all the other little boys out there since I have no idea what else to get the man.
Enjoy the game and let's keep the fact that you have it away from John until Dec 25, ok?

Rachel said...

My lips are sealed! But, fair warning, he's going to love it. I see some intense negotiations over computer time vs. family time in your future!

MB said...

YAY! A picture of YOU Rachel! :) You're lookin' good. (And, very similar to how you looked when you were 18 no?)

Rachel said...

Awwwww, that's sweet Misty! Sadly I'm not the young spritely thing I once was. And now that I've realized that I was 18 a full 11 years ago I'm a little depressed to boot. *sniff*