Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just the beginning...

Our Christmas tree is up!
We don't even have all the ornaments on yet and the girls were still thrilled.
We found out that Lilli knows the word "pretty", and Elizabeth was so excited she could hardly contain herself. She keeps asking where the presents are. I think we need to have a talk about what we're actually celebrating here besides Santa. I was trying to sing "Away in a Manger" to her, and all she wanted to sing was "Jingle Bells". About 50 times. Still though, the presents are coming. I did some major damage on Black Friday and had a complete and total blast doing it.
Have I mentioned how much I like this time of year?

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

I can't believe I woke up at 2AM to do Black Friday! I'm still trying to recover!