Friday, August 14, 2009

So much for the theory that my camera is permanently attached to my person.

We saw a full rainbow tonight.

A full, huge arc, vibrant enough that I expected to see a Care Bear suddenly slide down, that looked like it belonged in a coloring book. I'm pretty sure that it's the first time I've ever seen one like that, and I've seen some pretty spectacular rainbows since I moved to Florida. The girls were extra excited, since from our vantage point it looked like we would drive right underneath it, and each girl could see it clearly from her own window.

Of course this had to be the one time I was not carrying my camera, so I have no photographic or video evidence of it, and it really was a beauty.

Dang it!

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

I didn't see any rainbows last night! But I did hear about the tornado spotted north of us today. Yikes!