Friday, December 19, 2008

He Said You'd Better...What?

Well, my "big" video plans have been partially thwarted by my piece of poo camera, but that's not really going to stop me. Elizabeth will now sing what we call the "Canoe Song". We're teaching her the girl power thing early. Does anybody who went to Girl's Camp with me remember it? I realize that she's recently three, so what mostly sounds perfectly clear to me is probably pretty garbled to you. So I have thoughtfully provided the lyrics below the video. At least the lyrics as we think they are supposed to be sung. If we're wrong, well, you'll just confuse us by trying to get us to change.

Just a boy and a girl in a little canoe, with the moon shining all around

And as he dipped his paddle in, you couldn't even hear a sound.

So, they talked and they talked till the moon grew dim,

He said "You'd better kiss me or get out and swim"

So what ya gonna do in a little canoe

With the moon shining all a-

Boats floatin all a-

BOYS swimming all around!

2 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

I went to Girl Scouts, don't remember that song, and oh my heavens, that is some cuteness! Seriously, after the new year, play dates must be had!

Rachel said...

They totally must. Although we might explode from all the combined cuteness. I'm willing to take the risk though!