Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cupcake

I just want to be on the record as stating that there is no better cupcake in the world than one made with Pillsbury Moist Deluxe Yellow cake mix (yes, I know, it's cheating, but I happily take deliciousness in all its forms) and topped off with chocolate icing.

I am baking some right this second for a friend's birthday and I want to climb into the oven to be with them, they smell that good. I know some of you agree with me and some of you don't (you know who you are), but I'm just saying...

YUM!

3 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Normally, I would agree with you, but today, I had a dulce de leche cupcake at Disney, and ohmygoodness, I want to kiss the cook!Serious diet breaker, but carrying around a kid all day? Cupcake worth it!

AmShaZam said...

Oh my gosh- that sounds so good right now! But...stay out of the oven!

Rachel said...

I managed to resist a fiery death and had one this morning with the birthday girl. And they were as yumtastic as I'd hoped. I think I'd go for a dulce de leche cupcake though. I bet it was nice and gooey. Great. I forsee more baking this weekend.