Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Worn out

Anyone else exhausted?

This picture of Lilli watching fireworks pretty much sums up our 4th of July weekend.



ooooooh! Ahhhhhhh! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (that's the lack of 8pm bedtime kicking in)

There was also yard work. And errand running. A Panda birthday party doesn't plan itself you know.

Let's just say that I maybe kind of sort of overslept a little bit this morning. However I still made it to work on time, so hah! But I'm physically pooped, and now the whole Casey Anthony thing has mentally exhausted me. I understand the argument I keep hearing that our system is based on being innocent until proven guilty, the prosecution had circumstantial evidence, but no proof, blah, blah, blah, but GOOD GRIEF. I don't suppose they could just lock her up for being a jerk? Nobody is arguing that point.

*sigh* Bedtime.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Amen to that! I was flabbergasted when I watched the verdict.