Thursday, July 7, 2011

On my mind

As usual, a bunch of stuff is percolating around in my brain, and it must go somewhere!

I am attempting to make my first ever balloon based pinata. Unless I want a Kung Fu Panda 2 pinata (I don't), there are apparently no panda pinatas in existence for less than $30. I say HAH to that. So me and the goopy newspaper are having fun. One layer down, 2 to go, painting and filling still ahead. But Lilli has her heart set on a Panda "pee-nah-tah" and I enjoy this kind of thing. I can check one thing off my list though, I finished making part of the party favor. Woohoo!

Tonight when Lilli and I were trading our "I love you more/I love you the mosts" like we do, we were going along nicely:
Me: I love you to the top of the trees.
Lilli: I love you to the top of the moon!
Me: I love you to the top of Mars!
Lilli: I love you to the top of JESUS!
Me: You win!

There's this Kindle game I have gotten addicted to. It's called Pixel Puzzles or something like that. It's a logic/process of elimination game and is vaguely Sudoku like, and I adore it. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of puzzles. I close my eyes and I see the grid in my head. I don't think I've had that happen since Tetris. Or maybe Mario Kart.

Had a girls' night last night that included pedicures and laughing ourselves silly sick at Golden Corral of all places. We took lots of super attractive photos like the one below. And we found every single one of them hysterical. In this one we were pretending to be horrified by the naughty text message my husband sent me. Only my friend on the right turned out to look more intrigued than shocked. So you know, more laughter.


But anyway, a pedicure last night, and I went to see my hair dresser Christy tonight, and I'm feeling all kinds of pampered. Which is nice because we've got a packed weekend ahead of us, and of course next week is the countdown to Lilli's actual birthday next Thursday and the Panda Party on Saturday.

Now I think I'll attempt to boot my hubby off WoW and convince him that giving me a back rub would be much more fun.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Ha! Backrubs are definitely better than WoW.
Can't wait to see the finished pinata!