Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Seriously, how cute can it get?

I was at Target today (as usual), when I witnessed something so adorable that I naturally had to blog about it.

In the parking lot I noticed a car a couple of spaces from my own. I'm not a car person, so I can't tell you the make and model, in fact, there are very few brand logos I even recognize, but it was silver, and sleek, and shiny, and presumably something nice, because there were two teenage boys circling it, taking pictures of it and each other with their phones, and generally admiring the thing. I was pretty non-interested in this at first, but then, as I was putting my cart away, an older gentleman came up to the car and said to the teenagers "You boys want to check her out?" They said "Yeah, man!" in extremely excited voices.

In the minute it took me to walk back to my car from the cart corral, unlock it, get in and start it, he was already happily showing them the interior and the engine while they peppered him with questions. He was beaming, they were beaming, and I thought the whole thing was too precious for words.

I don't get you car people, but I still think you're cute.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

If only they knew you thought that was adorable... Chest puffing would have been done. :-)