Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Sure I can!"

My very favorite thing that Lilli says right now is what she says in response to a lot of questions.

"Can you please put on your shoes so we can go bye-bye?"
"Sho (Lilli for "sure") I can!"

"Lilli, can I brush your hair now?"
"Sho you can!"

"Can you take this to your room?"
"Sho I can!"

I don't know where she learned it, but I like it.

She's a very polite girl. She says thank you to everything, with true gratitude in her voice. Even if you've done nothing more than hand her a grape. It's a nice trait and makes up for her drama queen tendencies ten fold.

I can't believe she'll be two on Tuesday, but I think she's turning out pretty well so far!

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Two tomorrow? Oh, happy birthday, Miss Lilli!
Sprite will say "no, ma'am" when she's trying to tell you off. I love it, but hate it.